You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-24 10:09

bobby
Member
From: California - Arizona, USA
Registered: 2015-12-24
Posts: 452
Website

Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

Want to check with developers 1st before I help spread the word about Q4OS in my own way. I want to let others know about Q4OS where I live and in the USA. 

Would it be Okay to list Q4OS as a utilty Disk to bypass Windows Password for Xp through Windows 7.  Many people forget their Windows password or parents just want to get access to to a child's computer and Q4OS LiveCD can be used in these cases. It would help to expose Q4OS to many people who would not otherwise have a reason to take a look at a Linux Distro. 

I would also like to do a how to video for  Q4OS LiveCD as a Windows Password Bypass Utility. The PW bypass involves sticky key at login prompt routed to command prompt to effect desired password removal / change or adding stealth Admin Account.

Would like to also push this on Facebook under by name if okay too.

I am a semi-retired noobie to Linux and want to see lots of people exposed to Q4OS and I will provide support for those who use this method and Q4OS LiveCd

_______________________

The More:

I would like to setup a Q4OS Portal. A Joomla Website that has links to virtually every thing on web about Q4OS but, I only want to do it in a way that is okay with Q4OS Developers and Q4OS community. I would arrange Video, document, review, etc. links in a manner that helps people learn more about Q4OS without having to search all over the web to get answers.

This Q4OS Portal would be on http://q4os.net which I own.  ( currently being redirected to q4os.org ).

Would this be okay ? 

And if you desire, I can design q4os.net and provide private access to site for review and comment if needed before it ever goes live.

The reason I would like to have my own site (portal) and not, for example, just make posts in this forum is (1) keep those who will trash my name from stopping me this time; and (2) I will be offering face-to-face help with Q4OS for people in my area of the world.

In 2001 I wrote a program that put a Windows 98 image on a CD-Rom I called  Steal Logon. This program put the Windows 98 system in memory and swap file in a ram drive. It allowed a user to surf the web without a hard drive and a lot faster than a Hard Drive installation. (I am not a programmer of any type). I was attacked by many people including law enforcement at that time because there is no record of web activity on a person's computer.

I also want to educate people about running stealth on the internet using Q4OS too.  For these reasons I would like to have a separation between such work and this forum and Q4os website so its a win-win for everyone.

________________________

Just would like to say I am in this for the long run and will not profit off of helping people with Q4OS via my website or the Q4OS program or LiveCD.  I will also help in this forum in any way I can too if allowed.

I made this post here and not in a PM because I would like to get everyone's feedback on my proposal and concerning what activities should be exclusive to this forum / Q4OS developers and not part of my q4os.net portal.

Thanks for consideration you give my suggestions and looking forward to helping anyway I can.

Bobby Cooper


Life code should be like source code.......without proper syntax it won't work smile

Offline

#2 2015-12-25 10:20

q4osteam
Q4OS Team
Registered: 2015-12-06
Posts: 1,454
Website

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

Bobby, thank you for your suggestions, we will think about all of them.

Any help is highly appreciated. You can use your domain however you want, of course, but we prefer you will not make a *copy* of our website, but independent design, different at the first look. You need no approval from us. Please note, our website is updated quite frequently, it could be difficult to keep your site up to date.

We are looking for some strong business partner to accelerate Q4OS development to be able build perfect operating system for professional use. The most needed thing now is publicity, you are welcome to extend Q4OS around.

Offline

#3 2015-12-25 21:56

bobby
Member
From: California - Arizona, USA
Registered: 2015-12-24
Posts: 452
Website

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

Q4osteam, Understand and Thank You for allowing me to help. If any concerns in future, please let me know and I will adjust as you request.

Thank You All @ Q4osteam Very Much ! for developing and supporting Q4os  !!!!  Happy New Year Too !


Life code should be like source code.......without proper syntax it won't work smile

Offline

#4 2015-12-26 07:06

bobby
Member
From: California - Arizona, USA
Registered: 2015-12-24
Posts: 452
Website

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

crosscourt, you're exactly right and I have also been threatened by Mircrosoft back when I put their Windows 98 on a bootable CD.Thank You for comment as its this kind of feedback that makes me think about  possible consequences.

I will include disclaimers that such recommendations to bypass Windows Security are not supported by Microsoft (nor prevented smile  and not recommended by the Developers of Q4OS or their employees or their stock holders nor President Obama or Putin smile   

But Seriously !  I am 57 years young  and have nothing Microsoft could sue for. This password bypass is something Microsoft has known about for a very long long time. If the Masses were made aware of it by Microsoft sending me a letter of such, "I WOULD LOVE IT" and hope 10 Million people share it on Facebook because that's where I will post any correspondence I should ever receive from Microshaft.

Thanks Again.

Bobby


Life code should be like source code.......without proper syntax it won't work smile

Offline

#5 2016-12-21 11:05

goclukee
Member
Registered: 2016-12-21
Posts: 2

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

Does this program support UEFI with Windows 10?

Offline

#6 2016-12-22 01:27

tlmiller76
Member
From: AZ, USA
Registered: 2016-11-29
Posts: 125

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

goclukee wrote:

Does this program support UEFI with Windows 10?

UEFI, yes, I have it installed in UEFI.  The fact that you say "with Windows 10" makes me think you actually mean SECURE BOOT?  If so, then it does not currently support secure boot.


q4os machine:  Lenovo Thinkpad T430: Intel Core-i5 3360M/8 GB DDR3/480 GB ssd/Intel 6205 802.11N/14" 1600x900 LCD

Offline

#7 2016-12-30 10:00

goclukee
Member
Registered: 2016-12-21
Posts: 2

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

tlmiller76 wrote:
goclukee wrote:

Does this program support UEFI with Windows 10?

UEFI, yes, I have it installed in UEFI.  The fact that you say "with Windows 10" makes me think you actually mean SECURE BOOT?  If so, then it does not currently support secure boot.

Thanks for the clarification. After a few testing, got my login password recovered with uukeys windows password mate. Should turn off secure boot and UEFI.

Offline

#8 2017-03-07 09:10

Ijacnlly
Member
Registered: 2017-03-07
Posts: 1

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

goclukee wrote:

Does this program support UEFI with Windows 10?

UEFI, yes, I have it installed in UEFI.  The fact that you say "with Windows 10" makes me think you actually mean SECURE BOOT?  If so, then it does not currently support secure boot.


As far as I know, many free windows password out there which can be used to bypass windows screen password.
if i'ts UEFI mode, try to change it to legacy mode.
I google and found: ntpassword, ophcrack, iSeepasword.

Offline

#9 2017-08-26 09:28

Dhoni007
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 1

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

Ijacnlly wrote:
goclukee wrote:

Does this program support UEFI with Windows 10?

UEFI, yes, I have it installed in UEFI.  The fact that you say "with Windows 10" makes me think you actually mean SECURE BOOT?  If so, then it does not currently support secure boot.


As far as I know, many free windows password out there which can be used to bypass windows screen password.
if i'ts UEFI mode, try to change it to legacy mode.
I google and found: ntpassword, ophcrack, iSeepasword.


i also used iseepassword, ntpassword, they work fine!

Offline

#10 2017-08-27 04:04

liquidsnake
Member
From: Texas
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 19
Website

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

Hey Bobby, my name is Bobby too! Lol! I have already made a Facebook page for Q4OS. But if you want to make a different one then you could link to mine as well plus I have made registered support channels on IRC too. See my post in the Q4OS support section of this forum. It has the Facebook page link and IRC channels listed.

bobby wrote:

Want to check with developers 1st before I help spread the word about Q4OS in my own way. I want to let others know about Q4OS where I live and in the USA. 

Would it be Okay to list Q4OS as a utilty Disk to bypass Windows Password for Xp through Windows 7.  Many people forget their Windows password or parents just want to get access to to a child's computer and Q4OS LiveCD can be used in these cases. It would help to expose Q4OS to many people who would not otherwise have a reason to take a look at a Linux Distro. 

I would also like to do a how to video for  Q4OS LiveCD as a Windows Password Bypass Utility. The PW bypass involves sticky key at login prompt routed to command prompt to effect desired password removal / change or adding stealth Admin Account.

Would like to also push this on Facebook under by name if okay too.

I am a semi-retired noobie to Linux and want to see lots of people exposed to Q4OS and I will provide support for those who use this method and Q4OS LiveCd

_______________________

The More:

I would like to setup a Q4OS Portal. A Joomla Website that has links to virtually every thing on web about Q4OS but, I only want to do it in a way that is okay with Q4OS Developers and Q4OS community. I would arrange Video, document, review, etc. links in a manner that helps people learn more about Q4OS without having to search all over the web to get answers.

This Q4OS Portal would be on http://q4os.net which I own.  ( currently being redirected to q4os.org ).

Would this be okay ? 

And if you desire, I can design q4os.net and provide private access to site for review and comment if needed before it ever goes live.

The reason I would like to have my own site (portal) and not, for example, just make posts in this forum is (1) keep those who will trash my name from stopping me this time; and (2) I will be offering face-to-face help with Q4OS for people in my area of the world.

In 2001 I wrote a program that put a Windows 98 image on a CD-Rom I called  Steal Logon. This program put the Windows 98 system in memory and swap file in a ram drive. It allowed a user to surf the web without a hard drive and a lot faster than a Hard Drive installation. (I am not a programmer of any type). I was attacked by many people including law enforcement at that time because there is no record of web activity on a person's computer.

I also want to educate people about running stealth on the internet using Q4OS too.  For these reasons I would like to have a separation between such work and this forum and Q4os website so its a win-win for everyone.

________________________

Just would like to say I am in this for the long run and will not profit off of helping people with Q4OS via my website or the Q4OS program or LiveCD.  I will also help in this forum in any way I can too if allowed.

I made this post here and not in a PM because I would like to get everyone's feedback on my proposal and concerning what activities should be exclusive to this forum / Q4OS developers and not part of my q4os.net portal.

Thanks for consideration you give my suggestions and looking forward to helping anyway I can.

Bobby Cooper

Offline

#11 2017-08-27 04:39

crosscourt
Member
From: Wash DC
Registered: 2017-05-07
Posts: 959

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

I believe  bobby was more interested in doing a support site back then but its been quite awhile, the post was from 2015.

In regards to bobby's comment to me I was referring to the fact that Microsoft is very aggressive on sites that promote
trying to get by passwords and similar topics. Another site I work with was directly sued by Microsoft for what most of you would have considered a tame thread. Sorry for the stray response but just trying to clear it up from previous issues.

Last edited by crosscourt (2017-08-27 04:39)


Q4OS Techogeezer  running Dell Optiplex 7010 MT- i5 3570 3.4ghz, 8gb ram, 500gb hard drive, Geforce GTX 1050 Ti

Offline

#12 2017-09-02 10:41

Bakkerh
Member
Registered: 2017-09-02
Posts: 3

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

Ijacnlly wrote:
goclukee wrote:

Does this program support UEFI with Windows 10?

UEFI, yes, I have it installed in UEFI.  The fact that you say "with Windows 10" makes me think you actually mean SECURE BOOT?  If so, then it does not currently support secure boot.


As far as I know, many free windows password out there which can be used to bypass windows screen password.
if i'ts UEFI mode, try to change it to legacy mode.
I google and found: ntpassword, ophcrack, iSeepasword.

Yeah , besides it , such as the Microsoft Account and the Super Admin Account can be used to help us to bypass login password to get into computer ,
As for the Microsoft Account , after user login it on computer , click "I forgot my password" then choose "Next". you will receive Email of the verification code, you can input it on the login box and create a new password . in this way , the new login password is created , you can use it to account your computer .

Offline

#13 2017-09-08 03:26

Bakkerh
Member
Registered: 2017-09-02
Posts: 3

Re: Q4OS LiveCD Windows Password Bypass Utility & External User Portal.

Bakkerh wrote:
Ijacnlly wrote:

UEFI, yes, I have it installed in UEFI.  The fact that you say "with Windows 10" makes me think you actually mean SECURE BOOT?  If so, then it does not currently support secure boot.


As far as I know, many free windows password out there which can be used to bypass windows screen password.
if i'ts UEFI mode, try to change it to legacy mode.
I google and found: ntpassword, ophcrack, iSeepasword.

Yeah , besides it , such as the Microsoft Account and the Super Admin Account can be used to help us to bypass login password to get into computer ,
As for the Microsoft Account , after user login it on computer , click "I forgot my password" then choose "Next". you will receive Email of the verification code, you can input it on the login box and create a new password . in this way , the new login password is created , you can use it to account your computer .

Unless you already have advanced computer skills , or some computer expert can help you , like the UUkeys. Recoverywindowspassword .Iseepassword

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB