You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-28 15:29

rafaelramos

The best Operating System for the Raspberry Pi (RPi3)!

Hello everyone!

I want to make my statement on the use of Q4OS as the operating system for the Raspberry Pi 3.

I work at an institute of technology in Brazil, and we are starting a project to use the RPi3 as desktop.

I tested several ARM operating systems (Raspbian, Xubuntu port, Ubuntu MATE port, SolydX, etc...), but the Q4OS was by far the one that best met our expectations: simple, lightweight, easy to use and update and with the graphical interface that refers to the classic Microsoft's interfaces (using XPQ4), which makes the use much more enjoyable and productive for users in general.

Anyway, I made a small and symbolic donation to the project, and I plan to do others in future.

Long live to the Q4OS!!!

Greetings,

Rafael

#2 2016-07-28 16:36

q4osteam
Q4OS Team
Website

Re: The best Operating System for the Raspberry Pi (RPi3)!

Hi Rafael,

thanks for the nice statement and the contribution, we believe Q4OS keeps considerable potential, especially for the ARM architecture.

If you would prefer Firefox Release ( ver. 47 now ) over Firerox ESR ( ver. 45 ) on your ARM desktop, you could follow instructions here http://www.q4os.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=912

We are able to customize or make different kinds of custom development and support for Q4OS. If would be interested in, you are welcome to contact us directly at q4os@q4os.org

Board footer