You are not logged in.

#1 2026-10-01 15:37

AlbertoSalviaNovella
Member
Registered: 2026-10-01
Posts: 6

Nice OS

Hi, I'm the person developing Zenned OS.

I just wanted to say that I liked Q4OS very much.

So I'm recommending it to anyone not meeting the system requirements for Zenned, on its website.

Cheers! 👍


https://es20490446e.wordpress.com

Offline

#2 2026-10-02 16:31

Taige
Banned
Registered: 2025-08-19
Posts: 105

Re: Nice OS

You can say it loudly, Q4OS is an excellent operating system!  wink

Offline

#3 2026-10-02 16:46

AlbertoSalviaNovella
Member
Registered: 2026-10-01
Posts: 6

Re: Nice OS

Hahaha 🤣


https://es20490446e.wordpress.com

Offline

#4 2026-10-02 23:02

seb3773
Member
From: France
Registered: 2023-11-01
Posts: 285

Re: Nice OS

AlbertoSalviaNovella wrote:

Hi, I'm the person developing Zenned OS.

I just wanted to say that I liked Q4OS very much.

So I'm recommending it to anyone not meeting the system requirements for Zenned, on its website.

Cheers! 👍

Nice OS too indeed, congratulations for your work ! But yes, Trinity will be more appropriate for machines not meeting Zenned requirements, it makes sense.
By the way, this one: "Windows and MS-DOS games autoconfigure in one click." is very cool, is it something similar that what can be found in Zorrin ? I'm interested in doing something like this for trinity


Debian & Q4OS (TDE!!), low-level C, ASM (z80/68k/x86/ARM64), embedded systems, CPU architectures (RISC-V, binary formats, assembly), retro-computing, metal music, guitar and sci-fi.

Offline

#5 2026-10-02 23:15

AlbertoSalviaNovella
Member
Registered: 2026-10-01
Posts: 6

Re: Nice OS

Nothing similar in Zorin, I coded it myself!

The code is here:
https://gitlab.com/es20490446e/exeCute

Although if you try to package it the Debian way, you may soon hit Debian's limitations.

Cheers!


https://es20490446e.wordpress.com

Offline

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Modified by Visman