You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-25 08:39

moonoverhills

new on q4os and i love it - it is just perfect

let me take a look
i am from belgium and have been working with linux for almost 20 years , but this is the first time i have tested q4os on virtual box and vmware .
and both images that are available from q4os I first tested very thoroughly, and I was very impressed.
i was so impressed that i thought to myself if this works so well in a virtual environment how could it not work on an i7 8core .
I chose plasma and I don't know if I can say this, but in my opinion the best experience ever in plasma, even better than the mxlinux plasma, very strange because it has the same source somewhere.

I run q4os on 3x 27 inch triple screens , with both cable and wifi everything works immediately without any problems , the system is very stable , no loss of working effects and yet a very low ram . the cores barely move.

i can also tell you that i run all bullseye repos in q4os and by name the mxlinux 21 for extended software and i must say this is a very good marriage so is a mix of q4os and mxlinux and am very impressed how everything going very well, no difficulty whatsoever between the two, it works perfectly.

what is my personal opinion on q4os , and plasma , well it may not be the last q frame , but if i have to be honest it is a good candidate to be number 1 on baremetal.

netfix , popcorn time , spotyfy , smplayer runs smooth with smtube , mxtools , and all appz from mxlinux runs perfect , you can install it from the official kde software center , the q4os center , from mxlinux center , backport , test , it is all working like a charm .

good job q4os , everything runs perfect

#2 2022-03-25 09:07

moonoverhills

Re: new on q4os and i love it - it is just perfect

q4os hybrid mxlinux bullseye 27 x 3inch 8core i7

my q4os last version , and all the bullseye repos open mxlinux main , backports , and testing , and q4os repos , and alot others works like a charme none errors at all

#3 2022-03-25 12:25

bin

Re: new on q4os and i love it - it is just perfect

smile

Board footer