You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-06 18:30

vmrey

Problems with volume Problemas con el volumen

i have these 2 problems

When I touch the mute or mute button, I can no longer make it come back, I have to restart the pc to have sound again and this always appears with the volume at maximum, as long as I restart or turn on the pc, the volume appears at maximum .

tengo estos 2 problemas

Cuando toco el botón de silenciar o silenciado, ya no puedo hacer que vuelva, tengo que reiniciar la pc para tener sonido nuevamente y este siempre aparece con el volumen al máximo, siempre ya sea que reinicie o prenda la pc, el volumen aparece al máximo.

#2 2020-08-06 19:25

Tolkem

Re: Problems with volume Problemas con el volumen

vmrey wrote:

i have these 2 problems

When I touch the mute or mute button, I can no longer make it come back, I have to restart the pc to have sound again and this always appears with the volume at maximum, as long as I restart or turn on the pc, the volume appears at maximum .

tengo estos 2 problemas

Cuando toco el botón de silenciar o silenciado, ya no puedo hacer que vuelva, tengo que reiniciar la pc para tener sonido nuevamente y este siempre aparece con el volumen al máximo, siempre ya sea que reinicie o prenda la pc, el volumen aparece al máximo.

What do you mean "the mute button"? Do you mean the "mute key" on your keyboard or the one in the sound mixer tool you can acces via taskbar/panel icon? You didn't mention whether you're on KDE or TDE. 

A que te refieres con "botón de silenciar"? La tecla "silenciar" en tu teclado o la función "silenciar" a la cual se puede acceder via el icono de sonido ubicado en el panel/barra de tareas? No mencionaste si estas usando KDE o TDE.

ksnip-20200806-142246.png

#3 2020-08-07 01:29

vmrey

If I apologize I am using Trinity and I think TDE
and it would be the volume control, where you raise and lower the volume that has a button to mute, well it does but I can't activate it if I don't restart the pc. Another thing is that whenever I start the system it does it with the volume at maximum, I have not touched anything because this part is in English and my language is Spanish, if I can upload a photo, I hope I have explained it better

Si pido disculpas estoy usando Trinity y creo que TDE
y seria del control de volumen, donde subís y bajas el volumen que tiene un botón para silenciar, bueno eso hace pero no puedo activarlo si no reinicio la pc. Otra cosa es que siempre cuando inicio el sistema lo hace con el volumen al máximo, no he tocado nada porque esta en ingles esa parte y mi idioma es español, si puedo subo una foto, espero haberlo explicado mejor

Tolkem wrote:
vmrey wrote:

i have these 2 problems

tengo estos 2 problemas

What do you mean "the mute button"? Do you mean the "mute key" on your keyboard or the one in the sound mixer tool you can acces via taskbar/panel icon? You didn't mention whether you're on KDE or TDE. 

A que te refieres con "botón de silenciar"? La tecla "silenciar" en tu teclado o la función "silenciar" a la cual se puede acceder via el icono de sonido ubicado en el panel/barra de tareas? No mencionaste si estas usando KDE o TDE.

https://i.postimg.cc/6p6qfTzb/ksnip-20200806-142246.png

Attachments:
jpg Sin nombre3.jpg, Size: 77.34 KiB, Downloads: 349

#4 2020-08-07 08:06

q4osteam
Q4OS Team
Website

We can confirm this is a Trinity bug showing on some hardware. As far as we know, TDE developers are working on that, they should fix it in the next Trinity release.

#5 2020-08-07 19:02

vmrey

ok no problem i can live with that. I continue with the distribution because it is the one that worked best on my pc. Thank you

ok, no hay problema, puedo vivir con eso.
Sigo con la distribución porque es la que mejor anduvo en mi pc.
gracias

Board footer