You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-11 05:46

diyako

Network Connection (WiFi)

I have problem with connecting to my WiFi network every time I restart my laptop. As the system starts to boot up, the network manager has found my correct network and tries to connect but a pop-up shows up after a while indicating missing IP configuration. In order to remedy this problem I have to restart my router as well every time.
I have Scorpion 2.4 (debian 9.4) 64 bit installed. Any help in resolving this issue is appreciated.

#2 2018-04-11 09:26

Dai_trying

Re: Network Connection (WiFi)

I would try removing the connection to your router (Edit Connections -> Delete Connection) and then reboot your machine. after this set-up your connection to your router again, if you have WPS available try using that to connect and then after you have connected try rebooting again to see if the connection persists.

#3 2018-04-18 05:18

diyako

Thank you for your quick response Dai_trying. I'm please to say that my WiFi connection issue has been resolved without any intervention from me! Now, it automatically connects without any problem every time I restart my Laptop.

Cheers,

#4 2018-04-22 05:25

Maurice

I encountered the same problem. I will try the suggested solution.

#5 2019-10-02 17:41

mrso

Dai_trying wrote:

I would try removing the connection to your router (Edit Connections -> Delete Connection) and then reboot your machine. after this set-up your connection to your router again, if you have WPS available try using that to connect and then after you have connected try rebooting again to see if the connection persists.

like.

Board footer