You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-27 22:23

kendew

How to Install Centaurus 3.5

Hopefully I'm missing something simple.  I'm wanting to install Centaurus to see if there is any improvement in the video issue I've been having, related elsewhere in this forum.
I've booted the live version but I can't see any option to install.  There was a KDesktop error reported. 
I'm wondering if there is a command I could run or something to get to the installer.
Thanks
Kendew

#2 2019-01-27 23:02

Dai_trying

Re: How to Install Centaurus 3.5

There is an installer icon at the bottom left hand side of the screen (above the start button) it has the debian logo on it. I have just tested it in a VM and although I can see the icon I cannot see the text below it, it you hover the mouse over it you will see it says install-debian.desktop.

#3 2019-01-28 01:21

kendew

Re: How to Install Centaurus 3.5

Yeah, usually I look for an installer icon on the desktop, but there wasn't one.  Tried rebooting, and this time there were a few desktop icons like Google Chrome, My Documents, and My Computer that didn't appear the first time, but still no Installer icon. 
Anyway, from the Debian menu icon, I followed my way to Applications --> Programs --> Accessories --> System --> Q4OS Installer, and opened up the installer from there.
So, if anyone else runs into this problem....

Board footer