You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-09 22:56

alynur

TDE Control Module crashes

Hello, I am unable to set up dual monitors because once I change the resolution on the primary VGA monitor any other changes I make like change the resolution on the HMDTV monitor or try to mirror it, the TDE Control Module crashes and although I can continue with the VGA monitor set okay as soon as I log out and restart the computer with the HMDI/TV still plugged in, the monitor will not get a signal. If I disconnect the HMDI/TV before I start up, it will boot up okay but not in the resolution I had previously selected. The crash report says it most likely is a defect in the application. How can I fix this or maybe install arandr and deactivate the TDE Control Module?

#2 2018-04-11 08:00

q4osteam
Q4OS Team
Website

Re: TDE Control Module crashes

Thanks for the report, we will try to reproduce the issue and report a bug at the Trinity bug tracker. Of course, you can use another application from repositories to perform a dual display setup.

#3 2018-04-11 22:45

alynur

Re: TDE Control Module crashes

Hi Q4OS Team, thanks for the reply. Which other app in the repositories can I use. I didn't see anything in the Software Manager that looked like an alternative.

Last edited by alynur (2018-04-11 22:45)

Board footer