You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-15 23:20

Dai_trying

A new chat forum for (mainly) Debian based OS's and Linux in general

Hi everybody. I have been working with crosscourt on a new chat forum that I can now make publicly available, the site is https://forum.dai-trying.com and we will welcome everyone.
The main theme will be Linux (mainly Debian) based distros but I'm sure we will be featuring others as time goes by. It is not really a support forum but we will always try to help where we can, it is mainly for discussion of all things linux, and although we can offer some level of support, if you need to know something Q4OS please continue to use the Q4OS forum, I will still be posting here and will remain active with Q4OS for the foreseeable future.
I will also be offering more tutorials and guides for Q4OS on other parts of my site and will post information as it becomes available.

Please pop over for a chat and let me (and cc) know what you think, it is still very early stages so there are many things that can be refined and I will be working on getting this and the other sites up to speed as soon as possible.

Many thanks for reading and hope to see you over there soon.

Dai

#2 2018-01-17 23:44

crosscourt
Website

Re: A new chat forum for (mainly) Debian based OS's and Linux in general

The forum is working well and we are populating the forums with new topics as quickly as possible.  Feel free to join us and suggestions are welcome!

Q4OS Aquarius 5.1 KDE   Lenovo Thinkcentre M900 Tiny i5-6500T, 16gb ddr4 ram, 512gb m.2 ssd

Board footer