You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-18 18:59

zaivala
Website

New Review In The Works

I'm Moss Bliss, one of two co-hosts of the podcast, Distrohoppers' Digest. I will be reviewing Q4OS for the September podcast, to be recorded on September 25th (next Wednesday morning as I type this). It is going to be a very positive review, I can tell you now as I've nearly finished my script on it. I only had a couple of issuesand they were minor and easily worked around. I prefer the Trinity desktop, as it was the primary reason for me reviewing this, although Plasma worked qwuite well (other than not being able to boot directly to it without enabling login -- I tend to prefer autologin). I'm sure there's a workaround for that, but again, it's trivial. This is a nice OS, and I'm probably going to keep it around for a while on at least one of my machines.  This is the first distro I've tried in quite some time that I didn't have to bug the user forum to help me fix something.

If you're interested in being kept in the loop on when the podcast will be released into the wild and where you can find it, go to our website, distrohoppersdigest dot blogspot dot com

Every time I hear the word 'Progress' my fur bristles!

#2 2019-09-18 23:49

Dai_trying

Re: New Review In The Works

Welcome to the Forum Moss, I have bookmarked your site and will surely become a regular visitor. smile

#3 2019-09-19 02:17

zaivala
Website

Thank you, Dai.

#4 2019-09-21 20:44

stavpup

I would like to mention **krusader**
this is a game changer app for file managment.

#5 2019-09-22 03:19

zaivala
Website

I'll check that out.

Board footer