You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-03 03:10

bobby
Website

We need 1 more thread here but, not sure exactly what kind.

I know what I am looking at using Q4OS for and that's just me but, what are others going to use Q4OS for beyond a daily binary pusher smile ??

I am going to use Q4OS to:

build custom Q4OS CD's

build bootable computers that display a localhost webpage on a private network and wifi accessible to my neighbors. Using HP 310 Access Point's that can broadcast up to 16 Wifi SSIDs like, Trump.com, Facebook.com, Yahoo.com, Q4OS.com smile . SOUND LIKE FUN ?

As a recovery utility LiveCD that gives a Parent Access to their child's computer or if they need to get around a WinCrap password and can't afford to pay $50 to some Tech for the same service.

I am going to set up multiple websites to promote these uses and send folks here to join in.

(Still thinking of more uses)

What are you going to use Q4OS for ?

No Longer Using Q4OS

#2 2016-01-04 07:20

bobby
Website

Re: We need 1 more thread here but, not sure exactly what kind.

I have a different approach on limited budget:  5 hard drives in one case an and I move cables to what drive I need to work on then boot.

I have 2 other  computers I picked up just to have a full-time running Q4OS Apache Webserver  running 24/7.

The other computer will be my daily use computer.

4 laptops are going to see Q4OS soon when I am better (have a cold this week) to see how Q4OS does on different hardware that I own.

No Longer Using Q4OS

Board footer